We accept the following payment methods:
Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB)
Bridgat.com does not store or review your credit card information and thus do not accept any responsibilities for any credit card payment issues. We recommend you reaching out to your bank or Credit Card Company should any issues arise regarding your credit card transaction.
Quickly and securely, you can enjoy traceable payment online with PayPal. All the statuses of your payment can be traced via your PayPal account.
PayPal allows you to make payments using a variety of methods including: credit card, debit card and bank account balance. You can transfer directly from your bank account which means payment does not require your credit card. Your credit card number is safely encrypted through PayPal's server, which limits the risk of unauthorized use. You can also enjoy PayPal buyer protection if you choose to pay via PayPal. Please read more about Payment by PayPal.
Local Payment Methods
Bridgat offers international customers to pay with their local payment methods, which include, but are not limited to:
- Yandex Money
The drop-down Reference Currency menu which can be found at the top of our homepage can help you view prices in different currencies.
- US Dollar (USD)
- Euro (EUR)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- British Pound (GBP)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Australia Dollar (AUD)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Russian Ruble (RUB)
- Mexican Peso (MXN)
- Norweigen Krone (NOK)
- Czech Koruna (CZK)
- Brazilian Real (BRL)
- Argentinian Peso (ARS)
Common Payment Problems
In most cases, the payments would go through promptly and without any difficulty.
However, some problems may still occur during the payment process.
Following are the most common situations which can lead to payment failure:
Credit Card Declined
- Lack of funds/ credit limit exceeded: pay down your balance or request an increase to your credit limit.
- Delinquent credit account: your credit company would prevent you from spending any more if you’ve missed some payments on your card. Please pay off your delinquent account before you buy anything.
- Fraud prevention triggered: credit card company or bank can be very sensitive when your spending patterns change. Their fraud rules may block the transaction. Please notify your bank or credit card company of the purchase to avoid it.
- International purchases: as international purchases might set off credit card company’s fraud alarm, your card may be declined during the payment process. Please alert your bank or credit card company to international purchases to avoid the blunders.
- Expired credit card: if you try to use a card that's expired, it's going to get declined. Please get a new one before purchasing.
- Careless typos: incorrect credit number, security code, expiration date or wrong address would lead to a declined transaction.
- Mismatch of your information: name of the cardholder mismatches with the receiver; AVS (Address Verification Service) mismatch, CCV (Credit Card Verification) mismatch
- Network communication failure: always check that you have a strong network connection before attempting to process a payment. Payments can fail if the connection is not strong enough.
- Duplicate purchase: you may have pressed the transaction submission button too many times or you may have clicked the back button prematurely before the first transaction goes through successfully.
PayPal Payment Declined
- Insufficient PayPal balance
- Careless typos: wrong username or password would lead to a declined transaction.
To prevent our customers from any type of credit card fraud and to 100% ensure a safe and secured transaction, we may require some extra information and identity proof, which is quite common and there is no need to be alarmed.
Following information may be required for fraud prevention:
- A copy of the front and back of your credit card (please ONLY display the first and last 4 numbers on the front of the card along with the expiry date. You can cover the 3 digit CV/ Security code on the back).
- A copy of the front and back of your ID card or passport (You can cover the ID NO. or Passport NO.)
Please scan the above documents and send to our customer service team via email.
Please rest assured that we will never use your information without your consent or hand it to third parties. Bridgat
boasts a strict internal policy which guarantees the safety of all your